Happy weekend! Here are 5 things I'm loving this week.
1. I have a complete love affair with finding artists on Etsy. This tea towel from favorite Leah Duncan is high on my wish list
2. I also love discovering musical artists. Call it the thrill of the hunt from someone who hunts and gathers items for a living. Bear's Den is on heavy rotation for me lately.
3. This Mark Manson article on change is a helpful reminder that all good things take time. It's especially important this time of year, when New Year's Resolutions can get unrealistic or impossible to keep. (Warning: salty language, but I do love how Mark's advice is always so direct and practical.)
4. Inkstruck Studio delivers some insanely pretty digital freebies.
5. Speaking of free, Amazon offers a selection of free classic books for your Kindle.