Happy weekend! Here are 5 things I'm loving this week.
1. I want to line every drawer in my home with Rifle gift wrap sheets.
2. I finally signed up for unroll.me and I don't know why I didn't do it years ago. My friends will be happy to not see the red dot showing 13 million unread emails on my phone.
3. I loved Star Wars! What about you? (I'm a little behind on discussing this.) I didn't have any expectations other than that it would be better than the prequels. The reviews are interesting and very mixed.
4. Charley Harper prints are so cool. They'd be perfect for a hip and modern kids' room. This website is an amazing resource for his licensed products.
5. I'm really into the look of the handmade, hammered jewelry from local Atlanta line Avindy.