Happy Friday! Here are 5 things I'm loving this week.
1. Target is color forecasting, and I'm picking up what they're putting down...
2. My 2016 wall calendar makes me happy. It's the perfect style for my bedroom!
3. Speaking of floral arrangements, I'm excited to flex my creative muscles and try a new hobby for the new year with the instructions from my Christmas gift.
4. A healthy meal plan from one of my favorite food blogs sounds like a great way to get back on track after the holidays.
5. Tracee Ellis Ross is one of those celebrities that I'm best friends with in my imagination. I bookmarked this interview a few months back because of her insightful and empowering take on perfectionism.